jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Barry Moss <barrymos...@gmail.com>
Subject *Jobs* Looking for experiences Jackrabbit experts
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2009 15:12:10 GMT
Hi,
My apologies in advance for the "intrusion" in this community, but I would
like to know if there's any skilled and experienced Jackrabbit candidates
who would be interested in really exciting job opportunities in the New York
area. I represent one of the largest privately held IT staffing companies in
the Unites States. I've been at this firm for 10 years and do business with
integrity. If you are interested in hearing about Jackrabbit opportunities,
or even would like to hear what the job market is like    please contact me
(off the list, please, we want to keep the noise down...). Appreciate
it

Barry Moss