jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: JackRabbit workspace reached 32000 index directories
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 08:50:55 GMT
Hi,

I've seen something similar when the index merger was busy merging
very large index segments. If that is actually the problem you can set
a higher value for the minMergeDocs parameter on the SearchIndex (e.g.
1000, default is 100) and also limit the maxMergeDocs (e.g. 1000000,
default is Integer.MAX_VALUE).

would also be interesting to see your current workspace.xml.

regards
 marcel