jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Query Object Model status (QOM)
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 15:14:54 GMT
Hi,

JQOM is partially implemented in jackrabbit, but we will eventually
support all features. you may already start using it, however some
features are not yet implemented, e.g. joins. a good starting point
for examples are the test cases, which can be found here:
https://svn.eu.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/trunk/jackrabbit-core/src/test/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/core/query/qom

regards
 marcel