jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Akshat Saxena" <Akshat.Sax...@infogain.com>
Subject RE: JackRabbit Webdav & Sharepoint 2007
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 09:23:07 GMT
OK. And what about the checkin/checkout? When I call checkin or checkout
method using WebDAV , it returns the status OK but nothing happens on
Sharepoint side. We don't see any document checked-in or checked-out.
Please suggest the way to achieve this.

Regards,

Akshat

-----Original Message-----
From: Julian Reschke [mailto:julian.reschke@gmx.de]
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 7:58 PM
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: Re: JackRabbit Webdav & Sharepoint 2007

http://jackrabbit.apache.org/api/1.4.

> This has the package org.apache.jackrabbit.webdav.client.methods which
has all the methods for checkin, check out etc.

Clarifying: so you're not using Jackrabbit itself, but the Jackrabbit

client WebDAV library.

Answer: Sharepoint does not support WebDAV Versioning (as defined in RFC

3253), so you'll need to figure out whether Sharepoint exposed

versioning information over HTTP, and how.

Best regards, Julian