jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From David Purpura <dpurp...@uci.edu>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit OCM Querying
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2009 16:21:16 GMT

On 3/16/09 4:01 AM, "Christophe Lombart" <christophe.lombart@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Can you give more information on your mapped class (DocumentImpl) ?
> Which ocm version are you using ?

I am using the Jackrabbit OCM 1.6 snapshot, downloaded around 6 February
2009.

For a simple query, I would like to be able to return the DocumentImpl with
a specified person's name (personName).

However, if possible, eventually I would like to move the "personName"
attribute into the properties Map and query for the document based on
properties in the Map, but I am unsure of how to do this through the OCM
QueryManager right now.

<code>
@Node(discriminator=false)
public class DocumentImpl implements IDocument, Serializable{

    @Field(path=true)
    private String path;

    @Field()
    private String personName;

@Collection
    private Map<String, Property> properties;

//http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/trunk/jackrabbit-ocm/src/test/j
ava/org/apache/jackrabbit/ocm/testmodel/File.java
    @Bean
    private File contents;

    public DocumentImpl(){
        this.properties = new HashMap<String, Property>();
    }

    // getters and setters follow
}

@Node(discriminator=false)
public class Property {

    @Field private String key;
    @Field private String value;

    public Property(){
        this("", "");
    }

    public Property(String key, String value) {
        super();
        this.key = key;
        this.value = value;
    }