jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Müller <thomas.muel...@day.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit with Mysql Cluster
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 13:39:08 GMT
Hi,

What version of Jackrabbit do you use? What persistence manager do you
use? I suggest to use a bundle persistence manager. It also reconnects
automatically. See also
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/PersistenceManagerFAQ

>  The errors we get are very non-descript, like
> "unknown ndbcluster error". But it looks like something is closing database
> connections because jackrabbit often loses the db connection and cannot
> reconnect.

What is the full stack trace? I never heard that Jackrabbit 'loses'
the database connection - so far it was always the MySQL JDBC driver
that lost the connection.

Regards,
Thomas