jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Müller <thomas.muel...@day.com>
Subject Re: problems running DataStore Garbage Collector
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2009 13:04:59 GMT
Hi,

>> If you use versioning, maybe the documents are referenced in the version store?
>
> The deleted document has only one version. Does it run intro problems?

The number of versions doesn't matter. The binary is only deleted if
it is no longer referenced anywhere.

> umh, and this is the planned behavior? It is a little weird getting null nodes.

I wanted to change the API to use node identifiers instead of nodes,
but there were concerns about backward compatibility. Maybe this will
change when we create an 'official' Jackrabbit API for this feature.

Regards,
Thomas