jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Müller <thomas.muel...@day.com>
Subject Re: problems running DataStore Garbage Collector
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 10:12:25 GMT
Hi,

>> > but it never remove anything from the datastore. I have deleted some
>> > document from the repository and I don't understand why they are not
>> deleted
>> > from the datastore.

> Also I have logged out from the system to verify there
>> > is no cached references to these deleted documents.

Did you restart after deleting the documents and before calling
garbage collection? Do you use versioning? Jackrabbit contains a test
case for this scenario, but if you can't make it work could you write
a simple test case please?

> My class also implements ScanEventListener so, it have the afterScanning and
> beforeScanning methods. The node passed as first and only argument if always
> null, this is typical behavior?

Yes. For IterablePersistenceManager the method is called with null.

Regards,
Thomas