jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Müller <thomas.muel...@day.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit encoding
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 13:31:00 GMT
Hi,

Most likely the encoding is broken in the web server (between the
browser and your application). I suggest debugging your application.

If you think it is a Jackrabbit problem, could you please create and
post a simple, standalone test case that reproduces the problem? It
would be great if the test case does not have any dependencies except
Jackrabbit (that is, a Java class that uses the JCR API and is run
using a static main method). Please include any initialization code,
configuration, and the Jackrabbit version you use.

Regards,
Thomas