jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Müller <thomas.muel...@day.com>
Subject Re: WebLogic JNDI and MSSQL Bundle PM
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 08:36:09 GMT
Hi,

What version of Jackrabbit do you use? This should be supported in
Jackrabbit 1.3.x, but I'm not sure which version exactly (see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-948 )

Is weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory a javax.naming.Context? The
check made in Jackrabbit (version 1.5 is:
Class d = Class.forName(driver);
if (javax.naming.Context.class.isAssignableFrom(d)) {
  // JNDI context
} else {
  // JDBC driver
}