jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Paco Avila <monk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Datastore and garbage collection
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 18:10:52 GMT
And after run

GarbageCollector gc;
SessionImpl si = (SessionImpl)session;
gc = si.createDataStoreGarbageCollector();

// optional (if you want to implement a progress bar / output):
// gc.setScanEventListener(this);
gc.scan();
gc.stopScan();

// delete old data
gc.deleteUnused();

all deleted documents are supposed to be remove from repository/datastore?

--
Paco Avila
GIT Consultors