jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Todd Seiber <todd.sei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OCM cache?
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 13:07:08 GMT
According to Repository Server
HOWTO<http://jackrabbit.apache.org/repository-server-howto.html>::
Warning: The current JCR-RMI library is designed for simplicity, not
performance. You will probably experience major performance issues if you
try running any non-trivial applications on top of JCR-RMI.

This has been my experience as well. I've also tried to use the repository
via JNDI. None of my attempts were successful.

--
Todd Seiber
830 Fishing Creek Rd.

h. 717-938-5778