jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Carter Page <car...@carterpage.net>
Subject data consistency problems with session pooling
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 11:25:50 GMT
I have enabled session pooling in my application using the Apache Commons
GenericObjectPool to improve performance issues I was encountering.  (Here
are the details of my pooling
implementation:http://www.jroller.com/IllegalArgumentException/entry/pooling_jcr_sessions
).

Now it works great from a performance standpoint, but it isn't reflecting
data changes that I am making to the repository through another source,
namely WebDAV.  I've been stepping through the source code for JR and
haven't been able to figure it out.  (If I shrink the pool idle size down to
0 it works fine, since it forces a logout/login.)

I've tried session.refresh(false) to no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and attributed.

Thanks,
Carter