jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Podatelev <brightnesslev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spring transactions for Jackrabbit and MySQL in Tomcat
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 17:16:11 GMT
You know, it's somewhat hard for me to believe it, but just a few days ago I
somewhat succeeded on the similar task, and it cost me some time and nerves,
as I am too a bit new to such things. I've posted the result of my epopee
here:
http://th1rty7.blogspot.com/2009/03/spring-distributed-transactions-across.html

And I too would like to hear some comments on which tx manager to choose.

--
sp