jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Podatelev <brightnesslev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Repository won't start after import
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 12:16:02 GMT
Just want to confirm my assumption: when I rolled back and tried to perform
same operations that gave me UUID-errors with repository DAO-s configured as
simple Spring beans, I don't see any of those errors. Perhaps, my DAOs are
configured improperly.

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 3:06 PM, Sergey Podatelev <brightnesslevels@gmail.com

--
sp