jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Nicolas Dufour <nrduf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: (JCR-1.0) Restricting the length of a String property?
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2009 14:07:04 GMT
Hey Daniel

Just a piece of advice: try to not put too many constraints in jcr.
You will pay the price later on.
We used to do that and it's biting us hard now.
Unless you know for sure that piece of content will never ever change over time.

Otherwise try to stay away from constraints and/or implement them in
the software rather than in jcr itself.

Regards

Nicolas Dufour
nrdufour@gmail.com