jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alfie Kirkpatrick" <Alfie.Kirkpatr...@ioko.com>
Subject Observing changes made to a single session
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2009 21:24:16 GMT
Hi, I am interested in having a listener that only reacts to changes
made in a given Jackrabbit session, rather than all changes across a
workspace. Is this possible?

I have found SynchronousEventListener which means that all events are
dispatched when save() is called, and this is close to what I want. But
there doesn't seem a simple/obvious way to ignore changes from another
session. It actually seems that all events are marshalled through the
workspace/session that registered the event listener, even those from
another session.

I thought of a horrible hacky way which is to register two listeners,
one with the noLocal flag set and then to 'diff' the two sets of
changes. Is there a neater way?!

Thanks,

Alfie.