jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ian Boston <...@tfd.co.uk>
Subject Re: JackRabbit_Clustering
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 10:05:23 GMT
I see Thomas has picked up the thread, and he knows far more about
this than I do, so listen to him more than me.

1. I see that the journal directory is  on the c: drive, do that mean
that both Jackrabbit instances are running on the same physical
machine ?
2. It would be normal to put the local revision file with the local
repository storage eg
<param name="revision"
       value="${rep.home}/revision.log" />

and the journal in a shared space.

<param name="directory" value="z:/sharedsmbdrive/sharedjournal/" />

You may be getting name clashes between nodes as a result of using the
same directory for both the private and the public shared locations.

---

The failure on the DB Journal looks like the DB connection is being
refused by the db server (url, username, password etc ).

"Unable to create connection.: Unable to
create connection." is probably from the JDBC driver.

Ian