jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: data consistency problems with session pooling
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 13:43:59 GMT

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 12:25 PM, Carter Page <carter@carterpage.net> wrote:
> Now it works great from a performance standpoint, but it isn't reflecting
> data changes that I am making to the repository through another source,
> namely WebDAV.

I notice you create the repository like this:

    private synchronized Repository getRepository() {
	if (repository == null) {
	    try {
		repository = new TransientRepository(config, home);
	    } catch (IOException e) {
		throw new RuntimeException(e);
	    return repository;

Is this the same Repository instance as you use when storing files
over WebDAV? Note that (unless you have a clustering setup) you can
only have a single Repository instance accessing the repository

Jukka Zitting

View raw message