jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Sébastien Launay <sebastien.lau...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit with Mysql Cluster
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 13:24:04 GMT
Hi,

I personally  encounter problems with NDBCluster table because JR database
model relies on blob and blobs are not well managed with NDB.
Indeed, there are read locks with blobs which throws exceptions when you
many concurrent access to the repository as the read lock can not be
acquired.

But, i do not think this is the same errors you are talking about.

Only InnoDB works for us as it is transactional and therefore allow locking
of the journal table (instead of MyISAM) and therefore permit safe
synchronization
between Jackrabbit nodes.
But for high availability, you need to add redundancy and for this we
used two
mysql instances with DRBD and LVS.

Best regards,

--