jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Dennis van der Laan <d.g.van.der.l...@rug.nl>
Subject Re: Accessing JCR Repository over CIFS
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 07:29:31 GMT
Hi,

You could use something like NetDrive [1]  to mount a WebDAV share to a
drive letter. Don't have much experience with this, though.
Another (commercial) solution is WebDrive [2]. I have used this a lot
for mounting SFTP connections to drive letters, and occasionally for
WebDAV shares also. Local caching of files and folders seems to be a
problem when multiple persons change the filesystem, but you can disable
local caching.

best regards,
Dennis

[1] http://www.netdrive.net/