jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Connor, Brett (LNG-TWY)" <Brett.Con...@lexisnexis.co.uk>
Subject RE: Apostrophe in path generates error
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2009 14:04:36 GMT
I had the right place, the one you've shown below.

My main problem however is how to reverse the escaping when listing
content through WebDAV. I cannot find a clear extension point to do this
without copying and pasting a whole load of functionality buried
underneath PROPFIND handling. Can you give me any hints where I should
be looking? thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Connor, Brett (LNG-TWY) [mailto:Brett.Connor@lexisnexis.co.uk]
Sent: 25 February 2009 14:13
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: RE: Apostrophe in path generates error

Thanks Angela. I've tried something here already but I found a problem
with listing nodes (mapping the WebDAV location to a windows webfolder)
- I haven't managed to get the translation working both ways. I may have
just messed it up of course. I'll have another look now I know I'm in
the right area. Thanks