jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Olindo Pindaro <o.pind...@gmail.com>
Subject [OT but not more]
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 11:09:53 GMT
Hi all,

I use jackrabbit webdav client to access exchange server. Actually I
read email from folder, extract attached email, and i need to put this
email (the attached one) in an other folder. I tried to post to
message using to following code. dto.getAttachedMes() is valid
MimeMessage object.

But the result is a "char jam" in the first case and the plain/xml
MimeMessage in 2nd case.

Someone can help me.

Regards
Olindo Pindaro

public void postMail(ProtocolMailItemDto dto, String destFolder)
throws IOException, MessagingException{
		String name=dto.getProtocoller()+"_"+(new
Date())+"_"+dto.getAttachedMes().getSubject();
		String url=destFolder+"/"+URLEncoder.encode(name,"UTF-8");
		HttpClient httpclient =  this.getServerPars().HttpClientFactory();
		PutMethod httpPut=new PutMethod(url);
	    RequestEntity requestEntity = new
InputStreamRequestEntity(dto.getAttachedMes().getInputStream()); 1
case <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< I tried
both...
           RequestEntity requestEntity = new
InputStreamRequestEntity(dto.getAttachedMes().getInputStream(),
"message/rfc822");2 case <<<<<<
	    httpPut.setRequestEntity(requestEntity);
	    try {
	    	httpclient.executeMethod(httpPut);
	        JPLogger.info("postmail GetStatus
="+httpPut.getStatusLine(),this.getClass());
		} finally {
			httpPut.releaseConnection();
		}

	}