jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ian Boston <...@tfd.co.uk>
Subject Re: Spring transactions for Jackrabbit and MySQL in Tomcat
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 17:29:50 GMT
I am using the JCR provider inside Apache Geronimo,  but in with Guice
as my ioc not Spring. It appears to be working fine. We have been load
testing with custom multi threaded perl scripts. No problems with
Geronimo, but you will need to think about locking.
We are also binding EclipseLink into the JTA transactions and running
ontop of MySQL  and/or Derby

Someone has probably done a configuration somewhere in one of the
spring repositories.
HTH
Ian