jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Manzke <daniel.man...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: (JCR-1.0) Restricting the length of a String property?
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2009 22:40:03 GMT
Hi Nicolas thanks for your advice.
I know the "problems" with the constraints. The only things I want to use
them is for limiting Strings. In the JCR 1.0 SPEC there is no way to specify
how long a String property could be. Due the fact that our backend has this
feature, I'm searching for a way to achieve this.

Bye,
Daniel

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen