jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Nilshan <nilshan.par...@indralok.com>
Subject Re: JackRabbit_Clustering
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 10:16:18 GMT

Hello Ian and Thomas,
 Thank you for your quick reply.
We will definitely try the suggested option to share the drive for the
clusters..
We will get in touch  soon..
Thanks a ton.

:rules:

Nilshan and Arpan.

I see Thomas has picked up the thread, and he knows far more about
this than I do, so listen to him more than me.

1. I see that the journal directory is  on the c: drive, do that mean
that both Jackrabbit instances are running on the same physical
machine ?
2. It would be normal to put the local revision file with the local
repository storage eg

and the journal in a shared space.

You may be getting name clashes between nodes as a result of using the
same directory for both the private and the public shared locations.

---

The failure on the DB Journal looks like the DB connection is being
refused by the db server (url, username, password etc ).

"Unable to create connection.: Unable to
create connection." is probably from the JDBC driver.

Ian