jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Nilshan <nilshan.par...@indralok.com>
Subject Re: JackRabbit_Clustering
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 09:41:28 GMT

Hello Thomas,

Thanks for the reply...

Using FileJournal, we are facing the problem that is mentioned in the

Using DatabaseJournal, we are facing the following error:-

The following is the Error log while using DatabaseJournal..

javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Unable to create connection.: Unable to
create connection.
 at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.createClusterNode(RepositoryImpl.java:650)
 at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.<init>(RepositoryImpl.java:288)
 at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.create(RepositoryImpl.java:557)
 at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository$2.getRepository(TransientRepository.java:245)

 at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.startRepository(TransientRepository.java:265)

 at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository.java:333)
 at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository.java:363)
 at
com.amicas.rulemanagement.RuleAssetManager.initializeRepository(RuleAssetManager.java:555)

 at
com.amicas.rulemanagement.RuleAssetManager.getSession(RuleAssetManager.java:517)
 at
com.amicas.rulemanagement.RuleAssetManager.getServiceImpl(RuleAssetManager.java:494)
 at
com.amicas.rulemanagement.RuleAssetManager.categoryExists(RuleAssetManager.java:420)
 at
com.amicas.rulemanagement.RuleAssetManager.initializeRuleRepoAndMetaConfiguration(RuleAssetManager.java:1718)

 at
com.amicas.rulemanagement.RuleAssetManager.getRuleAssetManager(RuleAssetManager.java:167)

 at
com.amicas.gwt.rulemanagement.servlet.RuleServiceServlet.getAllRuleByCategory(RuleServiceServlet.java:256)

 at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RPC.invokeAndEncodeResponse(RPC.java:528)
 at
com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RemoteServiceServlet.processCall(RemoteServiceServlet.java:265)

 at
com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RemoteServiceServlet.doPost(RemoteServiceServlet.java:187)

 at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)
 at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)

 at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)

 at
org.springframework.orm.hibernate.support.OpenSessionInViewFilter.doFilterInternal(OpenSessionInViewFilter.java:172)

 at
org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76)

My configuration for the DatabaseJournal is also mentioned in the previous
message....

I hope that I have provided sufficient information to you.
If we are missing anything, let us know....

Thank You,
Nilshan and Arpan.