jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Nichi <nichgan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Datastore(MySql)
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2009 19:44:38 GMT

I got it. Thanks Alex.

Say, I have two tables Experiment and ExperimentData that I want to store
using Jackrabbit’s content repository.  Experiment has around a thousand
rows and ExperimentData tens of millions of rows. There is a one-to-many
relation between Experiment and ExperimentData.
My understanding is that each of these tables will be the node types and
rows in these tables would be the nodes, columns being their properties. The
reference property would be used to implement the one-to-many relation.
Is my interpretation correct? Could there be a problem because of the large
size of the database ?

Thanks,
Nichi

Also I am trying to understand how Jackrabbit works.