jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Marian Schedenig (qs)" <Marian.Schede...@qualysoft.com>
Subject Re: Computed properties
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2009 15:47:22 GMT

Jukka Zitting wrote:

> Do you actually need to have these "reverseDependency" nodes? A query
> for "all nodes with a dependency to this node" might give you the same
> functionality.

I need it in WebDAV at least (the only way we access the JCR at the moment).
As I haven't found a way so far to compute only those WebDAV properties
actually requested by the client on the fly, I'd have to do the reverse
dependency search each time a node is accessed - which sounds rather costly
to me?

Thx,
Marian.