jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From SalmasCM <sal...@criticalmass.com>
Subject Exception retrieving Node with UUID - please help
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2009 02:57:16 GMT

I am using JR 1.5. I have a clustered server connecting to a MSSQL db with a
node with a default workspace and another node with a default and preview
workspace. I used the XML import facilities to load my data into the default
workspace of the first node. When I start the second node I create the
preview workspace. I then merge the data from the default to the preview
workspace in that node. When I try an XPATH query within the preview space
in the second node I get the following error when I ask the query result for
its nodes.

Exception retrieving Node with UUID: 73fd99b6-551d-4922-b255-e31cd3fe59e4:
javax.jcr.ItemNotFoundException: 73fd99b6-551d-4922-b255-e31cd3fe59e4

I've tried deleting my lucene indexes but I still get the same error. Any
help will be much appreciated.

Thanks!