jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From SalmasCM <sal...@criticalmass.com>
Subject Re: WebLogic JNDI and MSSQL Bundle PM
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 15:43:23 GMT

Sorry I am so late replying.

weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory is NOT a javax.naming.Context

http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs70/javadocs/weblogic/jndi/WLInitialContextFactory.html

However, I cannot find the WL datasource using a regular JNDIContext, at
least it doesn't work when I try it. If anyone had a different experience
please let me know!

So it seems that I cannot do this if my datasource is in WL?

Regards