jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From SalmasCM <sal...@criticalmass.com>
Subject Re: WebLogic JNDI and MSSQL Bundle PM
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2009 22:37:18 GMT

Sorry, I didn't escape things properly so some stuff was missing in my
original post.

I am trying to use the bundle PM with a datasource that I have setup in
Weblogic

Things work fine with the JNDI PM

    	&lt;PersistenceManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.db.JNDIDatabasePersistenceManager"&gt;
		&lt;param name="dataSourceLocation" value="/MY_DS" /&gt;

		&lt;param name="schema" value="mssql" /&gt;
		&lt;param name="externalBLOBs" value="false" /&gt;
	&lt;/PersistenceManager&gt;

However, when I try to use the bundle PM (I'm using the WL context factory
otherwise the datasource isn't found at all)

&lt;PersistenceManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.MSSqlPersistenceManager"&gt;
  &lt;param name="driver" value="weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory"
/&gt;
  &lt;param name="url" value="jdbc/MY_DS" /&gt;
  &lt;param name="schema" value="mssql" /&gt;
&lt;/PersistenceManager&gt;

and I get an exception with "no suitable driver" . It's definitely getting
to the bundle PM but the bundle PM doesn't seem to know how to create a db
connection from the datasource. Any ideas? I'd like to combine the
connection pooling of weblogic with the speed of the bundle PM.