jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From SalmasCM <sal...@criticalmass.com>
Subject WebLogic JNDI and MSSQL Bundle PM
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2009 22:30:11 GMT

I am trying to use the bundle PM with a datasource that I have setup in
Weblogic

Things work fine with the JNDI PM

    	<PersistenceManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.db.JNDIDatabasePersistenceManager">

	</PersistenceManager>

However, when I try to use the bundle PM (I'm using the WL context factory
otherwise the datasource isn't found at all)

<PersistenceManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.MSSqlPersistenceManager">

</PersistenceManager>

and I get an exception with "no suitable driver" . It's definitely getting
to the bundle PM but the bundle PM doesn't seem to know how to create a db
connection from the datasource. Any ideas? I'd like to combine the
connection pooling of weblogic with the speed of the bundle PM.