jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Kurz Wolfgang <wolfgang.k...@gwvs.de>
Subject Problem casting my Session to SessionImpl
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 09:39:49 GMT
Hello everyone,

i am trying to implement the garbage collection for the datastore, which looks really easy
in the wiki.

Here is the code I use:

ObjectContentManager ocm = ocmFactory.createObjectContentManager();
GarbageCollector gc;
SessionImpl si = (SessionImpl)ocm.getSession();
gc = si.createDataStoreGarbageCollector();
gc.scan();
gc.stopScan();

but then I get the following exception:

javax.el.ELException: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.jackrabbit.core.XASessionImpl
cannot be cast to org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SessionImpl

I am using a local Repository which is globally available over JNDI.

Anyone have an Idea how I get the this working?

Thx a lot in advance to anyone who has some hints for me:-)

Wolfgang