jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Kurz Wolfgang <wolfgang.k...@gwvs.de>
Subject AW: Wierd problem with clustering
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2009 11:51:52 GMT
I just switched to the database-based journal

I never caught the error in time so I could just open the file later when I found the error.
But every time I found the error the file was there and I was able to open it.

I hope the error wont happen with the database setup for the journal.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Alexander Klimetschek [mailto:aklimets@day.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 10. März 2009 10:42
An: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Wierd problem with clustering

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 8:15 AM, Kurz Wolfgang <wolfgang.kurz@gwvs.de> wrote:
> Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: \\telis.it.tfsh\telis\jackrabbit\server3\..\cluster\journal\revision
(Der angegebene Netzwerkname ist nicht mehr verfügbar)

That (german) Windows error message sounds more like the domain
(\\telis.it.tfsh) or the network share (\\telis.it.tfsh\telis) is not
reachable, rather than that the specific revision file was not found.
Did you check if you can manually access that network share always or
right when the problem occurs without problems?

Regards,
Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek