jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Kurz Wolfgang <wolfgang.k...@gwvs.de>
Subject Wierd problem with clustering
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2009 07:15:37 GMT
Hello everyone,

I set up Jackrabbit with clustering and everything thing seemed to work fine for a while.

But now I am getting this error every now and then:

2009-03-09 21:11:35,568 ERROR [org.apache.jackrabbit.core.cluster.ClusterNode
                                         ]: Periodic sync of journal failed: I/O error occurred.
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.cluster.ClusterException: I/O error occurred.
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.cluster.ClusterNode.sync(ClusterNode.java:317)
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.cluster.ClusterNode.run(ClusterNode.java:286)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: \\telis.it.tfsh\telis\jackrabbit\server3\..\cluster\journal\revision
(Der angegebene Netzwerkname ist nicht mehr verf├╝gbar)

Seems to be an easy error but the file it says it cant find is right where its supposed to
be. And when I restart jackrabbit it works perfectly fine.

I asked our IT-Technic guys but they say its not a network problem.

Anyone have an idea what I could do to solve this?

I am already thinking of turning off clustering because I am having so much trouble with it.

Thx a lot in advance for any hints you guys might have!

Wolfgang