jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From imadhusudhanan <madhusudhana...@gmail.com>
Subject Regarding propfindtype request ...
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 07:05:23 GMT
Dear All,

    I m customizing jackrabbit to use  mysql server with the  table structures as mentioned
below  ,
         
        DavResourceLocator 
            ---------------+--------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| Field          | Type         | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
+----------------+--------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| RESOURCE_ID    | bigint(19)   | NO   | PRI | NULL    |       |
| DOC_FOLDER_ID  | bigint(19)   | NO   |     | NULL    |       |
| AUTHOR_USER_ID | varchar(100) | NO   |     | NULL    |       |
| RESOURCE_NAME  | varchar(255) | NO   |     | NULL    |       |
| RESOURCE_TYPE  | varchar(60)  | NO   |     | NULL    |      

    DavResourceMapping

            --------------------+------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| Field               | Type       | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
+---------------------+------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| RESOURCE_MAPPING_ID | bigint(19) | NO   | PRI | NULL    |       |
| RESOURCE_ID         | bigint(19) | NO   |     | NULL    |       |
| AUTHOR_USER_ID      | bigint(19) | NO   |     | NULL    |       |
| PARENT_RESOURCE_ID  | bigint(19) | NO   |     | NULL    |       |
+---------------------+------------+------+-----+---------+-------+

         
    The first table will be used to store a node either its nt:file or nt:folder and the second
one the mapping between the nodes like which nt:file node present in nt:folder node. What
i did is I overrode the AbstractWebdavServlet to fetch data from my db and deliver the same
using the JCR Objects such the MultiStatus and the MultiStatusResponse for propFind Type of
requests. 
While doing so initially when I connect to webdav thru cadaver I got the propfind type as
'0' and its PROPFIND_BY_PROPERTY in DavConstants. And for a subsequent propFind Type I get
the propFindType as '0' again followed by a Error 404  <RESOURCE-NAME>  kinda response.
Kindly let me know anything I miss ... 

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message