jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Greg Klebus <g...@klebus.com>
Subject Re: CRX 1.4.1 released - powered by Apache Jackrabbit & Sling - thanks!
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2009 22:17:28 GMT
Hi Michael

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 4:13 PM, Michael Wechner
<michael.wechner@wyona.com> wrote:
> with all respect for Day and in particular the various Apache devs working
> at Day, but it seems to me that your email is just a nicely packaged spam
> message

Sorry you feel this way. I did want to thank the whole community, I
have thanked the Day engineering team in an internal email. I honestly
admit I wanted to let people know... being prod. manager for the
product and all.

I could have left out links to the release update blog, the interested
would have found out anyway.

Interesting question whether/under which condition would release
announcements be considered spam. I'll ask that separately, I think
announcements like this might be more interesting to users@ lists, if
the community's ok with that.

Cheers,
Greg

PS. Michael, I have to admit I have, post mortem, found your post re
'devs for fire'... nasty me ;) MfG, G.