jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Date Comparisons
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 19:00:44 GMT
On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 2:59 PM, Kurz Wolfgang <wolfgang.kurz@gwvs.de> wrote:
> I always get a full result-set when I use <= xs:dateTime or < and I always get
a empty resultset when ever is use >= or >

= 'true') and (@wiedervorlageAsDate <= xs:dateTime('2008-02-25T14:18:26.516+01:00'))and
(@tempContent = 'false')]/*//element(*, nt:unstructured) [(@menuid = '1067') and  ( @ocm_classname='de.gwvs.tos.commons.jackrabbit.domain.JCRMenuId')]

> Anyone have an idea on what I am doing wrong?

No idea yet. Did you check the field is actually stored as DATE
property? What values are stored in those dates (it could be that they
actually are all before the date given in your query....)?

When you mention "<=", "<", ">=" and ">", do you mean you always used
the xs:dateTime() function for the comparison?

You have to use that function for comparing to dates and it must
always include the full ISO8601 string (date + "T" + time +
"Z"/offset), but your query above looks good in this respect.

Reards,
Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek