jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: WebDAV
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2009 10:22:42 GMT
On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 4:25 PM, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:
> I don't think the problems I am having are related to CRX extensions. As I
> said, http://localhost:7402/ is the url that isn't having these problems. It
> is when I use the full path to the repository that WebDAV is broken. As I
> understand it, that configuraton uses only the Jackrabbit webdav servlet.

No, the one at http://localhost:7402/ is Sling's WebDAV, which uses
the standard Jackrabbit SimpleWebdavServlet plus the following
configuration, which does *not* include the aforementioned XMLHandler:

https://svn.eu.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/sling/tags/org.apache.sling.jcr.webdav-2.0.2-incubator/src/main/resources/webdav-resource-config.xml?view=markup

The webdav endpoint at http://localhost:7402/crx/repository uses CRX'
standard config.xml, which includes the CrxIOManager that (in the code
rather than in the config.xml) includes the XMLHandler. You could
simply stop CRX, go to the config.xml (in the
server/runtime/0/_crx/WEB-INF directory) and replace the
com.day.crx.io.CRXIOManager with
org.apache.jackrabbit.server.io.DefaultHandler, which should turn off
the XMLHandler.

Regards,
Alex

--