jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: Different authentication behaviour between 1.4.x and 1.5.x :-(
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 15:48:53 GMT
On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 4:39 PM, Thomas Fromm <tf@inubit.com> wrote:
> I found two index directories:
> repository/index <- this one I cleaned up

This is probably the search index for the jcr:system subtree.

> repository/workspaces/<wokspacename>/index

This is the search index for the workspaces, which you have to delete,
too. As the SearchIndex element is configured per workspace, the index
directory is also per workspace.

Have a look at your repository.xml (and the workspace.xml files for
each workspace), every SearchIndex element will have an according path
configured, which should be deleted. The two you mentioned are the
default config, IIRC.

Regards,
Alex

--