jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: How to perform XPATH/SQL search without enabling indexing of jackrabbit
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2009 09:15:47 GMT
Hi,

the search index is required when you want to use th JCR QueryManager.
though, there's an alternative implementation from the mindquarry guys
here: http://www.mindquarry.org/repos/mindquarry-collaboration-server/trunk/mindquarry-jcr/mindquarry-jackrabbit/
though, I'm not sure whether it is up to date and if it can be used.
It's based on jaxen and supports full XPath 1.0, but none of the JCR
extensions.

regards
 marcel