jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Repository won't start after import
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 13:58:23 GMT
Hi Sergey,

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 19:24, Sergey Podatelev
<brightnesslevels@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...*repository initialized*
> ...*basic read: find a node, read it's name*
> ...*repository is shutting down*
> 5198 [main] INFO
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.observation.ObservationDispatcher - Notification
> of EventListeners stopped.
> 5698 [main] INFO org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.IndexMerger - *Unable
> to stop IndexMerger. Deamon is busy.*
> 6009 [main] INFO org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex - Index
> closed: /var/jackrabbit/repository/workspaces/default/index
> 6022 [main] INFO
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.DerbyPersistenceManager -
> Database '/var/jackrabbit/repository/workspaces/default/db' shutdown.*
>
> *Is this is somehow related to the index corruption?

Yes, that could be the reason. I've opened a jira issue with the above
log information:

Can you please re-run your test with debug messages enabled for the
class IndexMerger and attach the log file to the jira issue? Thank
you.

> Also, there's a typo in
> that warning, it's either "daemon" or "demon" (:

Thanks for noticing, I'll correct it.

regards
 marcel