jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Re: Moving to DFS System ..
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2009 09:46:35 GMT
Hi,

I recently played around with Hadoop HBase and wrote a persistence
manager on top of it. worked pretty well, though I'm not sure if
that's what you have in mind.

If there's interest I can commit it to the jackrabbit sandbox.

regards
 marcel

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 2:44 PM, imadhusudhanan
<imadhusudhanan@zohocorp.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I use the Apache Hadoop project as DFS. Have anyone dealt with the similar JR to DFS
conversion.. ?? pls explain ...