jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From gorkho...@gfi.ihk.de
Subject Re: connecting to remote jackrabbit server from a j2ee (weblogic) server
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 11:50:29 GMT
Hi Jukka,

thanks for your answer. I suppose, i need a deployable j2ee resource
adapter consisting
of the necessary jackrabbit-jars and ra.xml and weblogic-ra.xml deployment
descriptors.

This resource adapter would then in turn be deployed in the weblogic
server as a 2PC-able
bridge / connector to the jackrabbit repository server running remotely on
a different machine.
So the connectivity to the remote repository would be given by this
resource adapter for all
j2ee-applications on the weblogic j2ee server.

Are there any examples for that?

Best regards,
Stas

Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com>
25.02.2009 12:08
Bitte antworten an
users@jackrabbit.apache.org

An
users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Kopie

Thema
Re: connecting to remote jackrabbit server from a j2ee (weblogic) server

Hi,

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 3:11 PM,  <gorkhover@gfi.ihk.de> wrote:
> I'm interested in the two phase commit ability of the jackrabbit content
> repository.
>
> Can anyone please provide me with a pointer to some documentation on how
> to connect to a remote jackrabbit server from within a j2ee (weblogic)
> server?

See http://jackrabbit.apache.org/repository-server-howto.html

See also http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/Clustering if you need
better performance than what the current RMI-based remote access can
offer.

BR,

Jukka Zitting