jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Amy Shebes" <...@ericrobert.com>
Subject RE: Multiple Webapps using RMI on Tomcat
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 16:58:26 GMT
Am I allowed to post an awesome job opportunity on this site???

Amy Shebes

Director of Technical Recruiting

E|R|S|S EricRobert Staffing Solutions, LLC.

E|R|S|S EricRobert SharePoint Solutions

(Your Partner in IT  Staffing & Solutions)

363 Seventh Avenue, 6th Floor

New York, NY 10001

646-873-3027-direct

212-695-5900 x227-main

http://www.ericrobert.com

GO GREEN  Please consider the environment before printing this email or
its attachments.