jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Shailesh Mangal <shailesh.man...@getzephyr.com>
Subject Re: Migrate from 1.3 to 1.3.4 and move data from windows to linux
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2009 17:29:29 GMT
I just read ur mail carefully. We typically blow away the entire
folder and it has always worked for us in past.

I tried by only deleting the index folders, same symptom. Index
building stops at _0 (in both workspace and repository folder). New
additions to the repository work fine though. Somehow the indexes are
not building.

-Shailesh