jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Wang <jeffcw...@mac.com>
Subject large files (5-50 GB)
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2009 19:29:11 GMT
Hello,

I've gotten JackRabbit 1.5 working on Tomcat 6.x. I've configured the
datastore to handle large files.  I am testing the datastore by mounting
a webdav mount on the same computer.  I can upload files to about 1GB
but when I try to upload a 7GB video file, it says:

"Sorry, operation could not be completed because an unexpected error
occurred (Error Code 0)"

Is there a maximum file size limit? We may need to store video files
up to 50 GB so I am thinking that taking the
message digest of that is going to take a really long time.  That is
what prompted these tests.

thanks,
Jeff