jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Mattheis, Erik W." <Erik.W.Matth...@espn.com>
Subject Re: Where can I find all the DB scripts?
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 21:17:04 GMT
The DDL is in .properties and .ddl files in the jackrabbit-core jar (look in packages ending
in .db), but you're better off letting Jackrabbit run as a privileged user because it dynamically
creates tables based on your configuration. We use Oracle and generally we have a non-privileged
user that the application connects as. This turned out to be a giant pain in the a$$ with
Jackrabbit. There are several namespace hurdles to overcome and even if you get everything
working, Jackrabbit can't create tables for new workspaces and the like. I gave up and connect
as the schema owner now. If anyone has had a different experience, I'd love to hear it.