jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Richard Frazer <Richard.Fra...@sas.com>
Subject Re: Different authentication behaviour between 1.4.x and 1.5.x :-(
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 10:53:46 GMT
I had this same exact problem yesterday.  I commented out the "other" configuration in the
jboss login-config.xml and all was good.  The Configuration.getConfiguration().getAppConfigurationEntry(name)
call will return that entry for anything that you don't have explicitly defined.

________________________________
From: Thomas Fromm <tf@inubit.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 12:42:36 -0500
To: "<users@jackrabbit.apache.org>" <users@jackrabbit.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Different authentication behaviour between 1.4.x and 1.5.x :-(

The problem seems to be JAAS (or the JBoss implementation of it).

Configuration.getConfiguration().getAppConfigurationEntry(name)

returns _always_ the LoginModule configured in my jaas.config.
The name doesn't matter. :-(

Thats why the SimpleSecurityManager inits always the JAAS LoginModule.

Any ideas to get around this?